Rules Once Tagged:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up.
1. I can not, I repeat can NOT go to bed until all my daughter's toys are put away nicely and my kitchen is in decent shape. If I come down in the morning and see chaos, my day starts on the wrong foot.
2. BUTTTT there is always clean laundry sitting in my dryer from a few days ago.
3. I claim to love scrapbooking, but I haven't scrapped since my daughter was a few months old. I hate getting everything out, only to have to put it away again at the end of the night (refer to #1 for reason as to why I have to put it away).
4. I really would like to have a Greyhound someday...not a bus! A dog! They are the most gentle dogs that I have ever been around.
5. I love junk mail because you get to throw it away. You don't have to send the junk mail people any money! I love that feeling of throwing it out right away!
6. I have given up watching Oprah. She was starting to get on my nerves. I actually watched her today and I didn't enjoy it.
Those I am tagging:
3. Back Door
6. Rader Report
So that's that for now. I am working on a brand new project. It is going to take awhile for me to complete. I hope to let you know about it or at least give you some hints in the upcoming days.