Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I am Loved

I miss my blogging time. With work starting back it just seems life is busy. The extra time I had over the summer is now filled with lesson planning and preschool administering. I have things to tell you about though. Just be patient. They will come. My family blog takes priority when I do have time to blog, so I am getting some blogging done every few weeks. Ha!

I do have to tell you that there seems to be a new man in my life who loves me dearly. :) He is only 3 but he has great taste! Last Thursday, our 2nd day of class together, one of the little boys arrived and promptly said, "Mrs. ____ , I love you!" Then today his grandmother told me that over the weekend he was playing, stopped, looked at her and said, "Grandma, I love Mrs. _____." My teaching assistant thinks he is just trying to get some brownie points with his new teacher! Haha!

And I have one little girl in my class this year that really reminds me of my own beautiful little girl. On the first day of class I was watching and thinking about the similarities. Not 10 minutes later my assistant said, "So and so sure reminds me of your daughter!" Needless to say this little girl is beautiful but I think mine is the most beautiful one in the world!

This afternoon as I was preparing for a meeting at work, I thought how blessed I am to have this job. I love it. I feel more in tune with it this year. I love my new students so much already and have only had them for 3 class sessions. I only have one crier, but she only cries for a short time! It's going to be a good year!

1 comment:

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

I miss you and your blogs. But because I love you more than the little boy in your class, I'll sit on the back burner. ha ha. :)