Monday, April 12, 2010

Asian Yumminess

I found this recipe a while ago and tucked it in my memory bank for later use. I finally got around to making it last week and it was scrumptious! It was super easy too.

The blogger whose site I found it on used a rotisserie chicken. I had made a roast chicken for supper one night and just used the left-overs to make the salad. I also used whole wheat pasta in place of the regular.

And to make it even simpler, I cheated. I used a bottle of Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing which is currently my FAVORITE salad dressing.

The recipe made a BUNCH! I had two huge bowls of salad after I was finished. I also have a sweet friend with a new baby, so I shared my salad abundance with her. If I was going to make it again and just for us, I would halve everything except the oranges and almonds.

You click here to find the recipe for Asian Chicken Pasta Salad. You definitely need to try out this recipe. It will be in full rotation on my summer menus.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh yum! I think I might even be able to get Dave to eat that.