Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crock Pot Chili

My best friend emailed this recipe to me a few weeks ago. I finally got around to making it today and it definitely a keeper in my recipe box. It was so easy and even more tasty. Peanut ate two bowls of it.

Crock Pot Chili
2 cans great Northern Beans, drained
1 can black beans, drained
1 can Rotel, mild
1 can Chicken Broth
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 packet of Taco Seasoning

Add all of the above ingredients to the crock pot. Cook on low 8-9 hours. Halfway through cooking, add 1 package of cream cheese. Just before serving stir in shredded, cooked chicken. Serve with shredded cheese and sour cream.

YUM!

I made homemade corn bread also. My aunt gave me a secret tip for delicious corn bread and I tried it out. Add 1/4 cup brown sugar to the corn bread mixture. It is delectable!

This was a great meal for a chilly evening.

No comments: