Easter is right around the corner, and you’re probably thinking about what to put in the kids’ baskets this year. Hershey just introduced a new line of Easter products sold exclusively at Walmart.
To celebrate their new launch, Hershey is hosting a Better Basket Blog Hop to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network. For every blogger who participates, Hershey will donate $10, up to a total of $5000, to CMN. You can help spread the word, and raise money by participating in the blog hop.
Here are the rules for the blog hop:
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.I received a virtual basket from Mommie Daze.
I'm passing one on to: