Sunday, June 29, 2008

5 Things

I was tagged by a friend....

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Survive (got home really late from a trip last night and my daughter was up at 7am)
2. Nap
3. Eat
4. Watch movie
5. Read blogs
What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Potato chips and french onion dip
2. Hawaiian bread and spinach dip
3. Popcorn
4. Fresh Peaches
5. Guacamole and chips
What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off bills
2. Travel
3. Buy gifts for family
4. Get my own computer
5. Buy organic
What are five of your bad habits?
1. Interrupting
2. Spending too much time in blog world
3. Shedding (I lose hair all over)
4. Worrying about things
5. Holding things in
What are five places you have lived?
1. Sorry
2. I
3. Don't
4. Give
5. Out
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Preschool Administrator
2. Preschool Teacher
3. Cashier
4. Waitress
5. Finanical Administrator's Assistant

What five people do you want to tag?
1. Karen
2. Colleen
3. Chris
4. Julie
5. Krista

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My youthful friend, I answered the meme on my blog.

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

what is a meme? and how do you prounounce it?
are you answering this because I tagged you? Because if so, then you are awsome plus one and that makes me feel famous.