Sunday, June 29, 2008

One Word

I am a sucker, I tell you. This One-Word meme is from a friend that I meant in college. Her blog is at Mommie Daze. Now she referred to me in one of her posts as her "old friend". Hmm....old? Ha! I know what she meant. I just wanted to raz her.

1. Where is your cell phone? floor

2. Your significant other? Honey

3. Your hair? clipped

4. Your mother? mimi

5. Your father? gigi

6. Your favorite thing? daughter

7. Your dream last night? none

8 Your favorite drink? coffee

9. Your dream/goal? skinny

10. The room you’re in? Living

11. Your hobby? sewing

12. Your fear? snakes

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home

14. What you’re not? loud

15. Muffins? blueberry

16. One of your wish list items? camera

17. Where you grew up? Indiana

18. The last thing you did? blogs

19. What are you wearing? pj’s

20. Favorite Gadget? Laptop

21. Your pets? cat

22. Your computer? apple

23. Your mood? tired

24. Missing someone? Shannon

25. Your car? dead

26. Something you’re not wearing? socks

27. Favorite store? Target

28. Like someone? daughter

29. Your favorite color? brown

30. When was the last time you laughed? morning

31. Last time you cried? Tuesday

1 comment:

Mommie Daze said...

Well, yes I meant old as in a long time, but some days lately I'm starting to feel just plain "old" too. Especially after an hour on the trampoline with my son. That will make it painful to walk the next day!