Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Missing Her

With the holidays around the corner, I am finding myself missing my mom even more. The holidays have always been a difficult time for me for the past many years. Moms just make holidays special...they have the touch that children need and that touch has been missing for many years as I watched Alzheimer's steal her away. I know it's silly, but oh how I wish we could have made a holiday meal together, gone Christmas shopping, shared holiday traditions. I heard this song today and my eyes just spilled over with tears that I wasn't prepared for. It meant so much more to me this time after losing Mom and having my own precious little girl. Hope you enjoy it. (Don't forget to pause my playlist at the bottom to hear the video.) I hope people see her in my eyes.

No comments: