Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Music







I love Christmas music, so sue me! If it has a Christmas ring to it, I will probably love it. My husband does NOT love Christmas music as I quickly realized our first married Christmas when I popped in my Harry Connick Jr. Christmas cd. It makes him grumpy. He is a music snob. He would tell you this too. (I can't find that cd anywhere anymore...hmmmm.) Anyways...over just the past couple of years we have found a few cds that we both like, well he tolerates and I thoroughly enjoy. It wasn't too hard on my part as like I said before, I love Christmas music. I thought I would share with the Christmas cds thatwe have been listening to most the past few weeks. I highly recommend them if you are in need of some new Christmas tunes. So there you have it...along with a Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra one, this is pretty much what is playing non-stop at our house. Ahhh...the sounds of Christmas.

What's your favorite Christmas CD? Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I have a Harry Connick Christmas CD that I like. It's from several years ago, but it's still my favorite.