Saturday, February 5, 2011

Clean Mud

I am seriously experiencing some cabin fever, running out of things to do and trying to keep my girls from fighting most of the day. We have been cooped up quite a bit due to weather and illness. SO.....I went online looking for some new ideas. I had a friend of mine mention that her son's preschool class had made "Clean Mud" and it was so easy. I googled it and found a recipe and we made it.
Clean Mud
Basically you shred up 2 toilet paper rolls, grate a bar of Ivory soap, and add warm water until you get the consistency that you want. My youngest daughter (almost 2) had the most fun shredding the toilet paper up because she tries to do this frequently throughout the day and we usually tell her, "NO!" My oldest daughter (4 1/2) had more fun actually playing with the clean mud.
Clean Mud
It was not quite the hit I was hoping it to be but it was still fun, cheap, and easy! I used the recipe that I found HERE. There are also lots of other recipes on this site too for fun things to do.

No comments: