Friday, June 10, 2011

Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos

I stumbled on a really awesome food blog called Our Best Bites. Great recipes and pictures to show the step by step process. I have a few recipes flagged to try out soon. I made one last night and it was a keeper so I am sharing it here. If you love Mexican food then this is a must try. It was so easy! It was Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos. You can find the recipe HERE.

I doubled the mixture recipe because I used the larger flour tortillas. It made 10 taquitos. The next time I make them I want to try out THIS dressing to use as a dipping sauce for them.re

1 comment:

the back door said...

when are you fixing these?? i'll be at your table waiting!!! yummy yummy yummy!!!

on a side note- we are watching full house episodes here - your littleist reminds me of michelle!!!