Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun

I love filling these things out! I got this one from Happy to be Called Mommy.

A)Age- 33
B ) Burger of choice- Big Mac but I haven't had one in ages.
C)What kind of car you drive- Buick Century
D)Dogs name- no dog
E)Essential item you use everyday- toilet paper
F)Favorite TV show- The Office
G)Favorite game to play- Milles Bornes
H)Hometown-____, _____, Midwest (sorry don't give out that info)
I)Instruments you play- clarinet but not since high school
J)Favorite Juice- grape
K)Whose butt you would love to kick- i have no idea...i'm all about peace. haha!
L)Last restaurant you ate at- Bob Evan's
M)Favorite Muppet- Fonzie
N)Number of piercings- 3, 2 in one ear, and one in another
O)Overnight hospital stays- 2 when I had my baby girl
P)People you were with today- my husband, daughter and in laws
Q)What you do in your quiet time- surf the blog world
R)Biggest regret- that we didn't start having babies sooner
S)Status- Married
T)Time you woke up- 7:30
U)What you consider unique- pink hair
V)Vegetables you love- spinach, cauliflower, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes....on and on
W)Worst habit- emotional eater...grrrrr
X)X-rays you have had- teeth
Y)Yummy food you ate today- chicken enchiladas (you can find recipe in a previous post)
Z)Zodiac sign- capricorn but I don't care

1 comment:

Mommie Daze said...

I made the strawberry bread. Yummy! It was easy and fast too. And it baked just right in exactly an hour. Love it when that happens. I took a picture of it for you since you don't take photos of your food yet.:)
It it OK if I post the photo on my blog with a link to your post with the recipe?