Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm a Sucker!

I am a total sucker for these survey things?  I don't know why but I always, always fill them out.  I saw this on someone's blog and had to borrow it.  Since my brain functions are limited this morning it's something good to post today!


*What time did you get up today?  8:30 am
*Diamonds or pearls?  diamonds, but nothing big, just small and elegant
*Favorite TV series?  LOST for drama and The Office for comedy
*What did you have for breakfast?  A bowl of honey nut cheerios without milk because the milk in the fridge had gone bad.  OOPS!
*What's your middle name?  Kaye
*Favorite food?  Macaroni and cheese
*Which food don't you like?  Meatloaf
*What's your favorite CD at the moment?  Don't really have one...My hubby is the music-aholic.
*What car do you drive?  A silver Buick Century
*Favorite Sandwich?  I love chicken salad.
*Which human traits can't you stand?  Someone who is fake!
*If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?  I would love to go to Italy, but I also really have New England and Prince Edward Island on the brain.
*Favorite clothing brand?  Whatever is on sale.
*Where would you like to retire?  I have no clue, near family.
*Favorite time of day?  Right before it rains.
*Which is your favorite sports to watch?  Gymnastics
*Coke or Pepsi?  Diet Pepsi
*Soccer or hockey?  Soccer?????
*Are you a morning person or night owl?  Night Owl
*Pedicure or Manicure?  Manicure, but I never have that done.
*Any exciting news to share?  I'm learning how to sew!!!!
*What did you want to become as a child?  I always played school and house, so I guess I wanted to be a teacher and a Mama.  Dream fulfilled.  Ha!
*Best childhood memory?  
*Ever been to Africa?  No.
*Ever rolled anyone in toilet paper?  Does making a wedding dress out of toilet paper at a bridal shower count?
Have you ever been in a car accident?  One time when I was in high school and my mom was driving.  Another time I was with my friend's mom and she hit a deer.  Both were not serious and no one was hurt.
Favorite day of the week?  Saturday because Peanut and I can relax.
*Favorite flower?  Hmmm...Daisy!!!!
*Hot dog or Chinese?  Hot dog only because I don't like Chinese food typically, only if the hot dog is grilled.
*Do you own a bike?  Yep, but it needs to go to the bike shop.
*Where would you like to shop if you could afford to?  Eddie Bauer and Pottery Barn
*Bed time?  11pm - midnight
*Latest person to have dinner with?  Peanut, my daughter...hubby has been very busy recording and working.
*What are you up to right now?  Vegging out in my pj's...had a late night last night with hubby watching movie.
*Favorite color?  I love brown, pink, and aqua???  Could that be anymore trendy?  Oh well.
*How many tatoos?  None
*Last movie watched in theater?  Baby Mama
*Last movie watched on DVD?  The Diving Bell and the Butterfly

No comments: